SEO Services & Website Audits
Using our SEO services to market your website is just as important as the way your website looks and functions. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) can have a major positive impact on your business. It can also have a profound negative impact if poorly implemented or out-dated techniques are used. It’s important to choose SEO services that will provide results. Whether your needs are in lead generation SEO or eCommerce SEO, we can create a successful organic search marketing campaign tailored to your unique needs.
Building a website without SEO is like having a garage sale without any signs to point people to it..no one will find it or buy anything. Your website is a great marketing tool and was an investment in your business, it must be made easy to find for potential customers. Google is constantly changing the way it ranks websites in searches in it’s goal of obtaining the most relevant results. It’s pretty easy to understand what they want, but you need to do it! Book us today for a full website audit and we can tell you exactly where you need to focus your efforts to make you website show up higher in the search rankings.
How Do We Assess Your SEO Needs?
We use several tools and good old detective work to thoroughly assess your business, website, keywords, competition and link-able assets to plan an effective strategy for your campaigns. It’s extremely important to consider:
- Situational analysis – Preliminary research to determine the nature and scope of your business and website.
- Keyword research – We consider the estimated search volume, competitiveness and intent of the most relevant keywords. Then we’ll estimate the traffic and revenue potential for those keywords, based on your current average conversion rate and value.
- Competitor analysis – By analyzing your competitors’ search presence, we can understand the likelihood and time required to achieve rankings and traffic. Most importantly, we can tell you which strategies are worth the effort and use your budget effectively.
- Identify link-able assets – We’ll identify the most popular content on your website by observing external links and traffic data.
- Relationship assessment – Learn how you’re connected in the business world and with your clients in order to extract value and possible linking partnerships.
- On-site link analysis – Identify links on your current site that point to incorrect pages or expired content. We’ll find links which could be implemented better or references and mentions that could be turned into links.
What’s Your SEO Strategy?
With our SEO services, we can design and implement a strategy that builds a road-map for your success. We use the latest best practices and new industry standards. We follow through with detailed precision to take your marketing to the next level.
- Website architecture – We’ll ensure your site’s navigation makes sense and is efficient.
- Content strategy – We’ll ensure your content strategy supports your SEO objectives by drawing on link-able assets, content structure and relationships from our initial assessment.
- Google Webmaster Tools – Set up the main channel of communication between Google and your website. Then we can easily detect any known issues and correct problems directly with Google.
- Internal & external linking – Instructions for fixing broken links and links pointing to the wrong pages. Also implement a general on-site link strategy.
- Canonical link implementation – Ensures there are no ‘duplicate content’ issues within your site.
- Multiple location set-up (if required) – URL recommendations (TLD / sub-domain / sub-folder). Defining language in your code. Using local on-site and off-site signals such as: currency, address, phone numbers, listings in local directory websites.
- Local Maps Optimization – We’ll make sure your Google business listing has a 100% complete score by building up your website’s local signals as well as encouraging your clients to write a review on your Google places listing.
How Do We Measure SEO Results?
With real-time reporting, we have several tools that allow us to follow the process every step of the way. Here’s what we track:
- Reporting & tracking – Ensure you always have a clear picture of what’s working, and why including traffic & ranking analysis.
- Competitor tracking – Keep a close eye on what your competitors are up to, so you can stay a step ahead.
- SEO-friendly marketing policies – We’ll proactively point out areas where you can contribute to your SEO by adjusting your daily marketing activities such as social media.
- Risk assessment & monitoring – Understanding risks is essential to maintaining your search traffic in the long term. There are certain rules which search engines want websites to respect, and you can be penalized if you break them. We’ll perform a risk assessment of the links currently pointing to your website, highlight any issues, and recommend preventative action where necessary. We also work with you to ensure your other online marketing campaigns won’t introduce any SEO related risks.
- Conversion Rate Optimization –The big goal here is to increase your leads, calls and sales by attracting targeted traffic that will convert into potential clients.
Book Our SEO Services or a Website Audit Today!
Have you heard of “schema mark-up”? You should give us a call. Our SEO services will help your website be displayed toward the top of the organic search results for the keywords most important to your specific business. We also optimize for local searches and include GoogleMap and GoogleMyBusiness optimization. We also offer eCommerce services and mobile website design services for customers looking to market their products and online stores.
You must understand the box before you can think outside of it…
Submit your review
Mark performed a website audit and SEO services for us and just finished implementing the many corrections that were needed. We had a family friend design our website around 5 years ago and had no clue about SEO. Everything he explained to us made sense and he had some great tips on creating content that Google likes. Thanks for setting up our Google myBusiness account too! We're moving on up, thanks Mark!
Thanks for the awesome review Mike. Call me a hero when you make it above the fold.